Took my new truck to aaa window tinting they did a horrible job!!!!!!!!Tried to bring it back for there "life time" warranty and was told I would be charged 40 bucks when I said no my life time warranty should cover it.

He said I could have my truck back after he already pulled the piece of tint off now i have a half tinted vehicle.

If anybody is reading this never go to aaa window tinting in Arvada CO.This guy really doesn't know what he's doing and now I have to take a day off work just to take this guy to small claims!!!!

Had an Experience with AAA Window Tinting?

Comments

Joehendricks
Denver, Colorado, United States #1119112

A A A Window Tint in Arvada Colorado is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with in all my years alive.James Yingling (Owner) lies and twists words around, does not honor warranties, cheats Groupon by saying “don't buy the Groupon I can give you a better deal” then he lies and double talks until you are paying double.

My clear bra has air bubbles and creases in it and he said that it is a 3 M problem not his. He also claims that darker tint is more expensive and I have obtained proof from 3M and other companies that the cost is exactly the same for the tint film regardless of shade. I have been to his shop four times and wasted a lot of time with absolutely no results or customer service. The place is filled with cigarette smoke and is disgusting and it stinks.

James Yingling is rude and a liar. He told me to get the F out of his shop.

I paid him $280.00 cash and got no formal receipt, I guarantee he did not report that income.JAMES YINGLING IS A LYING *** *** avoid this business and do not do business with A A A Window Tint in Arvada

A A A Window Tint

Owner/Crook James Yingling

Phone: (303) 227-3227

5970 Sheridan Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #605343

Yes he is a crook, he stopped pmt on a check rather than me feeding my family..he needed it to supply his drug habbit.I worked ther an seen him put the crapy tint and clear bra on new cars, over charging unsuspecting customers.

Never go ther!Never, never, never!

to Mile high #634849

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME, BUT O.K.WHATEVER.

YOU WORKED AS A "PROFESSIONAL" (L.O.L.)WINDOW TINTER, YOU LASTED FOR NOT EVEN 2 FULL MONTHS, BECAUSE YOUR WORK SUCKED AND IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PROFESSIONAL.....AND WAY BELOW THE STANDARDS OF AAA WINDOW TINT.....IF YOU WANT TO FEED YOUR FAMILY, ACT LIKE YOU GIVE A *** ABOUT QUAILTY, THEN TRY TO STAY OUT OF THE BARS A COUPLE DAYS A WEEK , YOU MAY HAVE A BUCK OR TWO IN YOUR WALLET, IF YOU CAN FIND A SHOP THAT WILL HIRE YOU AND PUT UP WITH YOUR POOR ATTITUDE AND *** WORK......GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF THAT DIC HED (KIETH LANCKICWICZ) A.K.A.- LOSER

dscarboro
to babay Arvada, Colorado, United States #713864

I was a consumer of AAA Windowtint in Arvada.It looks like he not only *** off customers but his employees too!

Just go find a real job dude! You aint management ! Poor work,poor employment,poor customer service,poor you stories! Try workin for a living instead of ripping off everyone!

Far as this reply.....You dont let people work for you for an extended amount of time like 2 months to find out they cant perform this type of work! It should only take a few tinted vehicles to figure this out! Sounds like you took advantage of this guy for 2 mos. pay.

You let him do 2 mos.

of crappy work?Listen to yourself!

to Mile high Denver, Colorado, United States #636520

KIETH LANCKICWICZ, ( THE GUY ABOVE POSTED FEB 7th )from Omaha Nebraska.......first off KIETH, I would be PISSED OFF too if I could not spell any better than you do, but be PISSED OFF at your self you *** ***!!!

2nd , I stopped payment on your FINAL paycheck because YOUR WORK SUCKS BIG TIME & the customer did not want you to touch his NEW $40,000 truck!!

3rd, no, I will skip investing any more time in your sorry wanabe a REAL tinter ***.Go blow urself